Thursday, September 4, 2014

A 4th Open Discussion Open To All Invited Readers/Commenters

What do my invited readers wish to discuss? Discuss whatever you wish, so long as you've been invited any topic is OK by me. For the record, nobody has been invited... yet.

Once the discussion gets going I'll likely join in and add my two cents in regards to whatever topic the group decides they wish to converse about. Although that a "discussion" will get going is unlikely, given that nobody has been invited yet.

Also, I should remind readers (if any) that if you weren't invited you should not be reading this post at all, let alone commenting. The notation at the top (in the header) should have caused you to immediately leave this blog. Or shoot me an invitation request. Then, once approved (if you meet the requirements) you can comment on this post.

Over and out... for now. I'll be back once the conversation gets going. Which, as I already said, should not happen, given that nobody is authorized to submit a comment. If anyone does comment they are breaking this blog's rules, for which they will be reported.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation is currently NOT in effect. Although I may have to reinstate it. We'll see how it goes.