Wednesday, May 20, 2015

The "Invited Only" Blog Is Kaput

The "Invited Only" blog, failing to attract or confirm any invited readers is now kaput. For the record I never had any intention of inviting or confirming any readers, as the whole thing was a joke, although likely one that was a complete waste of time.

Nobody viewed it as far as I know, with the exception of one person. One person who then went back and reported to his buddies on the Contra O'Reilly Libertarian race-baiting blog.

dmarks: Will, have you seen the latest blog, members only, that WD has wanked out? You can't make this stuff up. As Bania would say, "It's gold, Jerry. Gold!". (6/1/2014 AT 1:23pm).

The "joke" btw, was that, while I SAID the blog was open to "invited readers only", I did not enforce that with comment moderation (as one might expect). But nobody ever tested that by posting a comment, of which this blog got zero. Nobody ever called me on the joke by posting a comment. So the joke failed.

As far as the future of this blog goes, while the "invited only" failed joke is over, I have decided not to shut down, leave the blog abandoned, or to delete it. Although it has been abandoned since 9/4/2014, which is the last time I posted to "invited only".

Instead I have renamed it "The Dervish Sanders Blog" and will continue using it in another capacity (which I will reveal in the very next post).

Please stay tuned for my next commentary, as well as a changing of the header image and favicon. Don't be confused by the old ones in the meantime.

DSB #0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unfortunately comment moderation is necessary in order to screen out insanity from an idiot calling himself "Luke" of the "Words And Music" (a liar who has made bogus accusations that many others are stealing his posts) as well as homophobic hate from TOM of the blog "Stay A While" (actually the same person).