Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Reminder: The Invited Reader Slots Are Filling Up Fast!

This is a reminder that the invited reader slots are filling up fast. In case you don't know what I'm talking about... I previously revealed (with a 6/16/2014 post) that, in order to maintain the exclusive nature of this blog, I decided that only so many invited readers will be approved.

Also, in regards to how many invited readers will be approved, I previously said that I decided NOT to reveal that information until after all the slots are filled, the reason being that I don't want anyone to sit back and say, "well, that number gives me some time. I don't need to act just yet". By not revealing the number of invited readers who will be accepted I'm hoping to create a sense of urgency. You've got to act now or miss out, in other words.

However, I also said that the slots are filling up fast and you REALLY might miss out if you don't act today! And I also revealed that the invited readers list still has nobody on it because I decided to wait until all the slots are filled before revealing who was invited.

For additional details please check out this post. You want to get invited to read and comment on this blog. I suggest that you act now or risk missing out. Then you'll be kicking yourself for not acting when you had the chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation is currently NOT in effect. Although I may have to reinstate it. We'll see how it goes.